Welcome To Moreton Island Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
ACCOMMODATION VACANCIES AVAILABLE FOR FEBRUARY AND MARCH 2018
Les and Marie welcome you to their Moreton Island accommodation - Moreton Island Bed and Breakfast.
Come and enjoy the peace, serenity and tranquillity of the Moreton Island lifestyle.
Enjoy watching the breathtaking sunsets at the Bulwer Wrecks over the waters of Moreton Bay just a short walk from this Moreton Island accommodaion.
The lower level of this beautiful Moreton Island home - Kiarabilli (Good Fishing Spot!) - has been purpose built to provide the first B&B accommodation on magnificent Moreton Island.
Moreton Island B&B accommodation local features include:
- Just a 200 metre walk to the Bulwer wrecks
- Long and relaxing walks along kilometres of pristine beaches
- Wild dolphins
- Whale watching
- Endless fishing opportunities
- Snorkelling at the Tangalooma wrecks
- Sand toboganning.
- Bushwalking including climbing Mt Tempest
Tours can be arranged from this Moreton Island accommodation to see our vast and environmental treasure that is Moreton Island.
At the Northern end of Moreton Island, you can visit
- The Cape Moreton Lighthouse
- Cape Cliff
- North Point
- Honeymoon Bay
- The vast wetlands of Heath Island
On the Eastern side of Moreton Island you can witness
- Turtles nesting
- The Blue Lagoon
- 37 kilometres of rolling ocean beach
- Fishing is a great pastime here and fishing trips can be arranged
Moreton Island’s history is vast and varied.
- Aboriginal Midden heaps on the Eastern beach
- Lighthouse Museum
- Relics of World War 2 gun emplacements
Moreton Island is home to an extensive range of birdlife and apart from beach walks, there are several designated bushwalk trails.
Moreton Island is 95% National Park and offers the visitor the chance to really experience the wilderness up close.